i can serve foundation inc.
ICanServe welcomes opportunities to develop collaborations or corporate tie-ups to increase the foundation's reach, and generate revenues to fund its programs and projects focusing on education, screening and treatment. In turn, ICanServe gives its partners an opportunity to make a positive impact on the fight against breast cancer and engage its employees and consumers.
Collaboration through Flagship Programs
ICanServe has regular flagship projects that corporations or companies can sponsor. Usually, there is a donation structure in place. These events are:
- Silver Linings – the biggest homecoming and forum for breast cancer survivors held every three years.
- Tickled Pink – a benefit bazaar showcasing hard-to-find, high-quality merchandise.
- ICanServe: A Network of People, Places and Services for the Philippine Breast Cancer Community – a guidebook updated at least every three to four years. It is the first and only one of its kind.
- Pink Kitchen – a food festival featuring top chefs without restaurants and chefs who don’t have restaurants in Metro Manila.
- Ating Dibdibin (Community-based Breast Cancer Screening Program) – Barangay Health Workers are taught how to detect breast cancer early among the underserved and uninsured women in their communities. ICanServe, together with city officials all around the country, develop a breast cancer screening program that is sustainable and relevant to each city.
Collaboration with Retailers or Events Group
- Retailers can create or designate special merchandise that they can sell – a percentage of the sales of which shall be donated to ICanServe.
- Events and their organizers can identify ICanServe as one of the beneficiaries of the event.
ICanServe welcomes other arrangements but are bound by the availability of its volunteers — should any be needed for the tie-up — and a fixed calendar of activities for a given year that has been planned at least six months prior, and other parameters defined in its guidelines (See below).