ICanServe welcomes opportunities to develop collaboration or corporate tie-ups to increase the foundation’s program reach and revenues to fund its programs and projects focusing on education, screening and treatment. In turn, ICanServe gives its partners an opportunity to make a positive impact on the fight against breast cancer and engage its employees and consumers.
Collaboration through existing ICanServe programs and events
ICanServe has regular projects that corporations or companies can sponsor. Usually, there is a donation structure in place. These events are:
- Ating Dibdibin – the community-based early breast cancer detection program. It is a partnership with a city that covers training of its medical personnel, free community forums and breast cancer screening sessions all the way to free and affordable cancer treatments.
- Silver Linings – the biggest homecoming and forum for breast cancer survivors held every three years. The venue changes from one city to another.
- An ICanServe-authored fund-raising event – Please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to know details on the current project in development
Collaboration with Retailers or Events Group
- Retailers can create or designate special merchandise they will sell and donate a percentage of its profits to ICanServe.
- Events groups can identify ICanServe as one of the beneficiaries of the event.
ICanServe welcomes other arrangements.View Partnership Guidelines