As part of its information mandate, ICanServe responds to invitations to hold brief talks on Breast Cancer Awareness in workplaces and other communities identified by private and public individuals and organizations.
The program includes a short film showing on breast care, a presentation on breast cancer basics, a sharing by a survivor, and an open forum.
Guidelines for Speakers’ Bureau
- ICanServe requires full control of the program, which includes a lecture-presentation, a survivor’s testimony, and a film showing on self-breast examination. Depending on the number of questions fielded, the program normally runs for 1.5 hours, inclusive of the open forum.
- ICanServe requests a minimum donation of P5,000 to conduct a breast cancer forum in any Metro Manila location. An official receipt will be issued for all donations.
- The organizer/sponsoring party should always provide transportation for the guest speaker(s), unless the speakers voluntarily waive this privilege.
- If there is a facility available and ample time, ICanServe requests to have a booth or table at the venue for the sole purpose of selling ICanServe fund-raising items and distributing breast cancer awareness materials (brochures, stickers).
- If the organizer/sponsoring party will post streamers or posters and other collaterals that will feature the name “ICanServe” and/or its logo, the design must be approved by ICanServe prior to production/publication/manufacturing.
- ICanServe requires a minimum audience of 30 individuals and needs a lead time of six weeks (invitation must be received six weeks before the proposed forum date).
To hold an ICanServe Forum in your workplace or community, email all queries and invitations stating date, time, venue, commitment of minimum audience, and pledge of donation to email@example.com.