Bayongciaga & I CanServe Foundation Handpainted Bags Exclusive Collection – AUCTION
September 6, 2018
Bayongciaga, a homegrown brand that aims to bring the humble bayong to mainstream fashion, has graciously donated 10 limited edition, hand-painted Bayongciaga bags to ICanServe Foundation to raise funds for its projects. Eight talented #BayongciagaOfficial
Bayongciaga represents proudly Philippine-made, hand-woven bags that provide sustainable income to communities of weavers. Bayongciaga bags are reusable, thereby stopping the use of disposable plastic bags that eventually choke our waterways. Carrying a #BayongciagaOfficial is a fashion statement. Be proud to carry a part of our colorful culture everyday.
Bid for one of these beautiful bags for a good cause: to help women at risk of and living with cancer.
We invite you to take part in the 1st ever Bayongciaga x ICanServe for a cause!
In collaboration with artists:
Criselda de Leon
1. Bidding starts on September 5, 2018 with a minimum bid of P2,500 for each bag.
2. Silent Biddings (in PhP) are accepted via Facebook Messenger account of Pie Valencia or of ICanServe Foundation. You may also email your bids to email@example.com or send a direct message to @ICanServe on Twitter or Instagram. Indicate your full name, contact number, email address, bid amount, and photo or the number of the bag you are bidding for. Bidding will be confirmed with a time stamp.
3. Deadline for the auction is on September 19, 2018 12:00NN PST (Philippine time). Successful bidders will be reached via FB PM and text message.
4. Winners will be announced on Sept 21 via ICS’ Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts.
5. Payment details and deadline will be shared to all bid winners and shall be settled within the given deadline. If the winner fails to settle, the bag will be awarded to the next top bidder.
6. Once announced, all winners are considered final.
7. Shipment fee will be for the account of the bid winner. Another option for pick up in Roxas District, Quezon City can be arranged as well.