The ICANSERVE Newsletter – March 2022
ICANSERVE members get discounts at St. Peregrine
June 4, 2021
ICANSERVE members receive up to 50% discount on check ups, procedures and professional fees at St. Peregrine Surgical and Cancer Center in Quezon City.
St. Peregrine is a DOH licensed and Philhealth accredited health facility located on the 2nd Floor, Main Building, Philippine Band of Mercy at 22 East Avenue, Brgy. Pinyahan, Diliman, Quezon City.
Understanding the needs of patients living with cancer and the costs that go with these, St. Peregrine works to provide affordable, safe, clean, infection- and COVID-19 free environment especially during these pandemic times. Its surgeons, oncologists and doctors are well credentialed and trained in prestigious schools and institutions here and abroad. The staff and employees are equally well trained to provide competent, skillful and compassionate service.
St. Peregrine’s mission is to improve access to affordable surgeries with a heart for cancer services. St. Peregrine aims to be the facility of choice for ambulatory surgeries and cancer care services.
St. Peregrine services include:
- Breast surgeries, excisions and biopsies.
- Infusion, injection services for cancer related drugs (such as Zoledronic acid, filgastrim)
- Orthopedic surgeries such as surgeries for broken bones or damaged joints
- Plastic and reconstructive surgeries such as breast reconstruction, cleft lip and palate surgeries, skin grafts and flaps for poor healing wounds, and aesthetic surgeries
- ENT surgeries for those with thyroid, sinus, ear, nose and throat problems
- Ophthalmology surgeries for those with cataracts, pterygium, glaucoma and other eye problems
- Urology services for patients with hernia
- Thoraco and Vascular surgery services such as chest surgeries and AV graft creation for dialysis patients
St. Peregrine also offers ViCit or Virtual Clinic Telemedicine to connect and reach out to patients who have travel restrictions because of the Covid-19 pandemic, as well as Covid-19 antibodies rapid testing.
For inquiries, call (02) 8691-3873 or at or visit the St. Peregrine website or the St. Peregrine Surgical and Cancer Center Facebook page.