ICanServe Foundation thanks all volunteers, supporters, sponsors, and friends who have in the lastdecade generously given of themselves—time, talent and financial resources—to help breast cancerpatients live with hope, die with honor, and fight with courage. The ICanServe community of survivors and kin continue to navigate the path for the newly diagnosed and loving remember co-warriors who have gone ahead.
- Remarks of ICANSERVE founding president at Circle of Life Launch (Jan. 11, 2023)
- ICanServe launches Circle of Life project
- Taguig hosts OKtober breast cancer forum and screening
- OK Kapa?
- 6th SEABCS: ‘Stories of Hope’ resound
- One ASEAN voice: Regional patient advocates aim to move the needle
- SEABCS brings breast cancer community together through dance
- 6th SEABCS: ICanServe to launch online manual for breast cancer patients
- Southeast Asian patient advocates seek to learn from PH ad guru
- Founder of UK start-up Boost Innovations to speak at 6th SEABCS